Taking multiple medications at once can increase the risk of drug interactions, which can lead to serious health problems. That is why, proper medication management is essential for ensuring the safe and effective use of medications.
Here are some tips on how to properly manage your prescribed medications:
- Make an up-to-date list of all the medications you are taking and share it with your healthcare provider.
- Make Read and follow the instructions on the label or as provided by your healthcare provider to take medications at the recommended times and in the correct dosage.
- Make Keep track of your medications and refill them in advance before they run out to avoid missing doses.
You can also avail of the services of our compounding pharmacy in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, where we can customize and tailor your medications based on your specific health needs.
Pocono Pharmacy is a long term care pharmacy that supports the daily medical needs of patients in long-term care facilities. We faithfully track our patients’ medications, educate them about their treatment, plan their long-term drug therapy, and identify drug interactions.
You can count on our trusted pharmacy in Pennsylvania to provide you with a variety of pharmaceutical products, services, and solutions. Whether you are recovering from an injury, managing your symptoms, or simply want to optimize your health, we are here to help you.
In line with this, here are some of the services we provide:
- Make Immunizations
- Make Medical supplies
- Make Incontinence supplies
- Make Medication synchronization and many more